Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting Another Baby.....!



It was revealed at the end of Sunday night's midseason finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians that Kim Kardashian is finally pregnant with her and Kanye West's second child. "I just got the blood test back, and I am pregnant!" Kim, 34, exclaims while sharing her happy news with sister Khloé.
The baby will be the younger sibling of Kimye's adorable daughter, North, who turns 2 on June 15.
Prior to the show's East Coast airing, Kardashian teased that it was going to be an episode fans would not want to miss.
However, Kim and Kanye, 37, hit a roadblock and have struggled with fertility issues, which were documented during this season of the family's reality show. In the premiere episode of KUWTK, she was especially vocal about the couple's attempts to get pregnant, revealing that she and her hubby were having sex "500 times a day."
Despite the stress of trying to conceive, the optimistic mom stayed focus on the task at hand. After all, she was in the same situation prior to her daughter's arrival.
"A few years ago I was told I could never get pregnant," Kardashian told Elle U.K. "Three different doctors told me the same thing, which is why I wanted to have my eggs frozen. I was just about to do that when I found out I was pregnant with North."
Kardashian has also noted that her pregnancy was tough — she had a few medical issues and the baby came early — but that it was worth it to her.
Just last month, the star explained to Today that doctors had recommended she enlist the help of a surrogate in pursuit of a second child, although she still wanted to try to carry another baby herself.
"I had a tough delivery, so I understand what my challenges are," she said. "I mean, I'm seeing the best doctors and I'm trying to do everything that I can to make [a pregnancy] happen."
For his part, the usually more private West was just as candid about wanting to give baby Nori a sibling.
"Oh, I'm practicing really hard," he told BBC Radio 1 in February. "I try as many times a day I can."
Kim and Kanye's new bundle of joy will also have plenty of cousins. Kim's sister Kourtney has three children with partner Scott Disick: Mason, 4; Penelope, 2; and 6-month-old Reign.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ebola crisis: Mali confirms first infection case